; no high school credit is awarded for courses taken under the Accelerated High School Program.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- The student must complete the Accelerated High School Admissions Packet
- The student must have successfully completed the 10th grade
502 Bad Gateway
- Turn in a copy of the student’s unexpired driver’s license, learner's permit, state-issued ID, or other approved identification**
- In addition to the approval form, the student must provide a high school transcript
- The student must provide qualifying placement scores
- The student may enroll only in postsecondary courses for which the high school prerequisites have been completed.
- ACT / Placement Test Scores